Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Confessions

I am addicted to this lady's food videos.  They are the perfect blend of music, food, and simplicity - in short, they are happiness.

I shared her Sm'eaches video awhile ago, but here are a few of my other favorites.



CHOCOLATE BROWN BUTTER BREAD PUDDING from Claire Thomas on Vimeo.


Avocado Toast from Claire Thomas on Vimeo.

Her avocado toast video went viral and someone made a sarcastic comment about how maybe she should make a video on how to butter toast.  So she did.  It's one of my favorite videos.


Greasy Spoon Toast from Claire Thomas on Vimeo.

To see all her videos, you can visit her blog here.  I highly recommend it if you feel like you need a new addiction in your life.

3 comments:

Alison said...

this makes me hungry

Lil M said...

OH my goodness. And it is called The Kitchy Kitchen. And it is my new favorite thing.

Claire Thomas said...

Thanks for the love guys! :)