Monday, February 1, 2021

The Fifty Nifty United States

My kids are obsessed with states lately, thanks to a Stack the States app they love to play and also a healthy obsession with maps and Google Earth - they love, love, love exploring. When they started recognizing states in the shapes of shadows and biting their sandwiches into state shapes like some kind of teeth-carving geniuses and constantly begging for our next vacation to be to Wisconsin(their favorite state for some unfathomable reason), I thought, "It's time. This is what I was born for: to nerd out and educate my children through a framework of celebrating and learning about a state per week for an entire year." So that is what we are doing. God bless America. And heaven help this nerdy mom.

(These pictures have nothing to do with states. But I was once told posting without pictures was a sin and these were the cutest, easiest ones I could find.)




1 comment:

Alison said...

You did it! You posted, but where are my details?!