Thursday, January 20, 2011

What have I been eating?

I don't know where all these weird dreams are coming from, but the other night I dreamt I was transported back in time with a specialized group to save the world.  We went back to a Renaissance time where people coexisted with dinosaurs.  I even got to ride a pterodactyl.  While wearing a velvet maroon princess dress.  While saving the world.  I am very talented in my dreams.   

Well, when we were done saving the earth, we ran into some uncomfortable predicaments.  Our time traveling device broke and we were stuck there.  That is not what made me uncomfortable.  What made me uncomfortable was that a boy from our group, who looked very similar to Justin Beiber, kept trying to kiss me.  I kept trying to tell him that I wasn't attracted to baby faces, but he was persistent.  Luckily, he discovered I had bad breathe and he stopped.  I was so happy, I decided not to brush my teeth until we arrived safely back to our time period. 

The dream ended with me riding my friendly pterodactyl through the skies, my hands stretched out to touch the clouds, laughing at the wind - and catching a whiff of my own foul breath blown back into my face.  I woke up choking on the imaginary stench.  I brushed my teeth immediately, but as a caution, avoided all Justin Beiber look-a-likes throughout the day.

2 comments:

Kim Woodruff said...

You have the awesomest dreams.

ria said...

Hahahahaha you are hilarious. You remind me of Dad.