Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Pizza Tacos

I've been doing a lot of weird things lately.  It could because I'm starting to crack under the homework pressure, it could be because I've stayed up until 4 or 5 in the morning every day for the last week, or it could be because I'm just weird.

The other day I decided to put corn tortillas in the toaster.  The toaster?!  Yah, the toaster.  Isn't that weird?


Then I put some leftover velveeta cheese and pepperoni on them, which was weird.


Then I put them in the microwave for 20 seconds to get the cheese all melty and gooey, which was not weird, but rather brilliant.

Then I had two things in front of me that resembled pizza tacos.  Weird.


Then I rolled one into a pizza taquito, just to be weird.


Do you know what's weird?  I took approximately 7 photos of the pizza taco from this exact angle.  Why? I don't know, I was kind of feeling weird at the time.


Sometimes it's nice to not have anything to eat for days except weird combinations of leftovers in your fridge, because you get surprisingly delicious treats like this.

Would you say that being weird could also at times be surprisingly delicious?  It would be a weird thing to say, though...so I wouldn't if I were you.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Your blog is my favorite blog.

Kate said...

That's pretty weird, if you know what I mean.

Liz said...

Sounds Yummy!Good Luck with the homework. Hope it is almost done.