Monday, January 23, 2012

Answers

1 - g. Edna St. Vincent Millay 
This poem is a part of me (I've blogged about it before here).  
Sometimes when I run, I carry copies of poems/scriptures/declarations of independence and memorize them as I run.  
This poem makes me run longer than any other.

2 - d. Billy Collins
Oh, Billy.  You take my breath away, every time.  
I highly recommend every single one of his poems. 

3 - f. Shel Silverstien
This poem always reminds me of my sister-in-law, Liz.  
We memorized it together once, remember that, Liz?

4 - c. ee cummings
Sometimes I wonder if his friends called him e, for short.

5 - b. Robert Frost
"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on." Amen, Bobby.

6 - e. JRR Tolkien
Apparently, if you read a lot of bumper stickers, you know this poem.

7 - a. Pablo Nurado
Te quiero, Pablito.  Te quiero.

1 comment: