Thursday, January 5, 2012

The Edge of the World

“They came to sit & dangle their feet off the edge of the world & after awhile they forgot everything but the good & true things they would do someday. ” Brian Andreas



If ever there were a season of the year that I could claim as my own, it would be New Years.


New Years is the granddaddy of all seasons to make dreams.  With an entire year ahead of you, full of nothing but empty days waiting for you to fill with amazing things...it almost makes me want to cry.





It kind of feels like when you're standing on the edge of the world, and you feel like it somehow belongs to you.





In this way New Years, and all its good and true things, belongs to me.






I guess it can belong to you too.  But to me too, too.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

It is definitely your season. Just yours and no one elses.

Kelli Burton said...

I'm so excited to see what this new year brings for you!!