Thursday, December 15, 2011

What I'll miss about DC

1) The Amish market: stuffed pretzels, blueberry fritters, cooper cheese, honey sticks, pumpkin rolls, apple cider...Amish market, I will never find another lover better than you. 
(I think Ben should be hired as an Amish market security guard.)


2) The monuments at night: I love my country all the time, but I for some reason it's easiest to remember why I love it when it's night and I'm on the Mall. 


3) Being closer to Iceland


4) Amsterdam Falafel: My mouth has not stopped salivating since I first ate you.


5) Rockcreek Park with its winding paths, fireflies, and secret beaches: You eased the pain just a little of being away from Oregon.  But just a little.  You tried your best and that's all I could ask.


6) The deer and bunnies that surround us daily: Thanks for making me feel like a Disney princess every time I stepped outside.




8) The DC Temple Visitor's Center: truly rivals Salt Lake.

Image from Pixdaus

9) Access to a free racquetball court: Why did I not play in you more?  Why?

[No image: the regret is too painful]

10) to 100,000,000 billion) Living with this fantastic foursome: Will we ever be together again? Pretty sure nothing could stop us.


No comments: