Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Happy Spring!

"Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. 
Believest thou this?" 
-John 11:25-26
 

"Beauty is everywhere a welcome guest."
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe



“When spring came, even the false spring, there were no problems except where to be happiest. The only thing that could spoil a day was people and if you could keep from making engagements, each day had no limits. People were always the limiters of happiness except for the very few that were as good as spring itself.” 
-Ernest Hemingway, A Moveable Feast




“She turned to the sunlight
    And shook her yellow head,
And whispered to her neighbor:
    "Winter is dead.” 
-A.A. Milne, When We Were Very Young



"It's a beautiful day.  Don't let it get away."
-U2, Beautiful Day




sweet spring is your
time is my time is our
time for springtime is lovetime

and viva sweet love” 
-e.e. cummings




"Spring is the perfect time to fix cars, try to get bugs off of you that have gone down your shirt, and do dramatic photo shoots."
-Ashley Kitchen




5 comments:

Lil M said...

My sisters are so ATTRACTIVE!!!

Alison said...

Oh my gosh, these pictures a gorgeous! And I love all the quotes. This post makes me very happy.

Kim Woodruff said...

Great pictures! Here is a new quote to add, from S. She saw one picture and said, "I call him Jon."

Sarah said...

I used to hate springtime but your post just made me fall in love with it.

Anonymous said...

Love the quotes and pics.