Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Answers

1. Harvey (This scene doesn't have the quote I did, but it does have my favorite quote of the movie)


2. Galaxy Quest.  I love Alan Rickman.


3. Leap Year.  It's a guilty pleasure of mine.


4. Shadowlands


5. Star Wars


6. Chariots of Fire.  I used to repeat these lines in my head when I was on the track team.


7. High School Musical. I love to pop, and lock, and jam, and break.

8. Overboard.  This is my favorite quote to use when calling out to someone, whether they are across the street or across the room.  If they call back with the other name, I know we're friends.

7 comments:

Alison said...

You make life happy. Thank you.

Lil M said...

And why did HSM and Overboard not get clips?

Ashley said...

HSM can stand alone, without any clips, it's that powerful of a movie. And I couldn't find the clip for Overboard that was clean enough for this G-rated blog.

Lil M said...

Oh man, bummer.

Erin Teichert Barbuto said...

Do you remember when we had out quote board at Apartment 21? We should have titled it, "You may quote me." That's my favorite line, too.

Ashley said...

We should start a blog called "You may quote me" and just write random thoughts we have. I think it could get pretty entertaining...

Kelly said...

Ashley. That is a golden ticket idea.