Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Connecticut

Here are some of my favorite images from our Connecticut trip:


Ammon and Monica's backyard:



The Wool Shop:




Me: Pretend like this is an engagement picture, look dramatic.

(I guess dramatic means you're blind.)



The Swing Bridge!


My heart belongs by woods and a river, this we know.  Oregon, I'm coming back to you soon - I promise!



We stalked this gentleman who took his lady out for a picnic, including a red rose, all the fixins', and a little radio that played Sinatra music.



The Gillette Castle





The Sweet Shop




Antiquing






Rosebud


Thanks for showing us the town, Monica and Ammon!

3 comments:

Alison said...

I want to go to Connecticut.

Lil M said...

Me too!

Kelli Burton said...

looks like a magical place that Connecticut