Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Confessions

Confession:  I am addicted to Mentos.

A few months ago, I was sitting next to my East Coast soulmate, Buffy, during institute and she offered me a mento.  I got so excited by such an old school treat that she (as the incredibly thoughtful person she is) started giving me packs of mentos every time she saw me.

(This is  Buffy's paparazzi shot)

She gives me mentos when she comes over to study....during church...during Lucky Unders...before dances...

And I never say no, and I just seem to enjoy them more and more.

The other day I saw her, and my mouth started salivating for mentos. 

 Buff, you have turned me into Pavlov's dog.


But I still love you.  And mentos.  And I must say, my life has never been more fresh nor more full of life.

1 comment:

Caty said...

Haha, I looooove this! That classic Mentos commercial made me so happy.