Thursday, October 20, 2011

Pumpkin Masterpiece

I carved a pumpkin masterpiece last weekend:


If you are thinking this, you are wrong:


If you are thinking this, you are right:



Look again:


See it?

My other pumpkin was a little easier to identify.  I teamed up with the beautiful April to make this masterpiece:


We called him Goldie.


Sadly, neither pumpkin won the contest.  But this one (carved by the talented Jayci) deserved it:



Here are some other cool creations:





Happy Halloween!

3 comments:

Kate said...

2 things:

1) How do you know so many talented pumpkin carvers?
2) Besides what it actually is, the first pumpkin also kind of reminds me of a pregnant woman putting her hands on her belly.

Lil M said...

I wish I could see your pumpkins with a candle lite inside of them. And this post made me want to carve a pumpkin.

The Sabeys said...

Yes... I was right when I saw the first picture! You are amazing. Love the pumpkins. By the way... exactly 1 month till the Thanksgiving of Pies!