Sunday, February 5, 2012

More Snowflakes! (Part 1)

Word on the street is that the people wanted some more.  So here's some more.

In honor of this little guy seeing his shadow this week:


Do you know how often 1st graders have to talk about/make/read about/watch movies on snowmen during January?  It's enough to make me want to go punch Frosty in the nose.


S'mores, anyone?


This guy always seemed to have a shady mustache to me...


For years, Mary wanted me to make her a daffodil snowflake.  My last summer at the T.O. I made one for her.  I think she cried.


I like to call this one "Sassy Bunny"


For Gracie, who was born in the USA:

(This patriotic snowflake is one of the first snowflakes I made once I realized you could cut anything that was reflective.  I know the S isn't perfectly reflective, but I was still pretty proud of it.)

I've got more coming, hold on to your mittens!

5 comments:

Alison said...

These are the best posts ever!

Kim Woodruff said...

Yeah! I'm so glad you're doing a series on these. I love your snowflakes!

Kendra said...

Love these!!!

Ashley said...

Thanks, you are all so sweet!

Lil M said...

Sometimes I like to show these off to people.