Monday, February 6, 2012

More Snowflakes! (Part 2)

I should make it clear, that not all of these patterns are mine.  My BYU Travel Office coworker, Matt, made many of these.  We were all having fun cutting regular snowflakes until Matt realized all the letters in his name were reflective and he could make his name into a snowflake.  
We just went crazy from there.

The star watching over the baby Jesus:


Presents waiting under the Christmas tree:


For Miriam, who loves butterflies more than anyone I know:


In honor of my favorite holiday, the leprechaun with his pot of gold:


Disneyland Castle (I know, the door of the castle looks a little like a muppet face but just go with it):


Matt made this one for my birthday:


I like to call this one "Maria, Don't Look":


I hope you're not tired of these because I'll show the last of the snowflakes tomorrow!

4 comments:

ria said...

Good name for that last one! Too bad I didn't listen...I might not sleep well tonight.

Alison said...

I will never get tired of these. Keep 'em coming.

Lizzy said...

I agree. Please Ashley,PLEEEEAAAASE ?:( (Turn :( to the left)

Lizzy said...

Forget what I said about turning :( to the left.