Tuesday, February 7, 2012

More Snowflakes! (Part 3)

I love leaves.  Ergo, I love this snowflake.


This snowflake reminds me of the ones Snowflake Bentley took pictures of (the first snowflakes to ever be captured on film).


Presents.  Kind of boring, but still kind of cool because they're in a snowflake.


Happy Pioneer Day!  And yes, it does spell Utah in between the oxen.


This turkey took me quite a few tries to get right.  Everything I did at first seemed to look like an alien.


Matt wore this snowflake on his graduation cap so that his family could spot him in the crowd.


And finally, the BYU Travel Office logo.


If you would like a pattern for any of the snowflakes you've seen - just let me know!  Or if you have your own pattern, please share!

Also, at this time I will be taking any requests.  
But hurry, snowflake season is almost over.

4 comments:

Lizzy said...

Hey Ash, can you email me the patterns to ALL of the snowflakes?

Kendra said...

I don't know you, but pigs are my favorite animal. So...that would be my request...followed by a pattern of how to make it. ;)

Jan and Carol Van de Wetering Family said...

I'm Kendra's mom, I'd love ALL the patterns. I've saved the pics, but need step by step if possible.
You're incredible!
Maybe If I had the patterns and tried them over and over, I'd have a small measure of success and someone (?) might think I was a little incredible too.
Would have to tell them I'm a plagiarizer! LOL
Thanks :)

Anne Burnett said...

I don't have any requests. But I love all your snowflakes. And I just want you to know you're one of my favorite people in the whole wide world. And I'm sad you don't live in DC and more. And we should hang out at the Burnett reunion in July, because we are DEFINITELY going to be there.