Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Confessions

I have a lot of addictions.  And a lot of addiction recovery programs tell you that the first step in overcoming addictions is acknowledgment/confession.  I figure if I confess something once a week for the rest of my life, I'll be on the right path for overcoming all my addictions.

Addiction #1: "I Am Mormon" videos

Confession: I check mormon.org daily for new videos

Confession: mormon.org was once my homepage, to satisfy my addiction quicker.

Confession: I cry every time I watch this:


Confession: I have a crush on this guy:


Confession:  Sometimes, in my head, I add the phrase "and I'm Mormon" to the ends of peoples' sentences.  Sometimes, it's pretty entertaining.

Confession: I think this is the most boring I am Mormon video, but for some reason, it's my favorite:

5 comments:

Lil M said...

Oh my goodness! I keep forgetting to thank you and Kelly for really introducing me to those videos. I watch them every Sunday! My favorite is the one with the couple that were both divorced and the guy was an alcoholic. Have you seen that one?

Caty said...

That guy Paris that you have a crush on, I know him. We went to LDSBC and had classes together. I could introduce you. ;)

Kim Woodruff said...

I loved your favorite one.

Cameo and Allen said...

Paris' mom has moved into our ward so means Paris is now from our ward. So you should come visit me and then meet Paris when he gets home from his mission :)

Ashley said...

Oh, Lil M, do you know what addiction means? Of course I've seen that one. It's a good one.

Caty and Cameo - that is a miracle! I knew it was destiny when I saw him. Actually, I knew it was destiny for Morgan. Please give her his address so she can write him. For me to put the moves on him, well, it's probably illegal.