Sunday, March 27, 2011

I've Waited All My Life

to see THE cherry blossoms and they are finally here!


I took approximately too many photos on Saturday morning when I went to see the blossoms for the first time.  I will be publishing them all for your viewing pleasure (and for me to feel like there was a sane reason why I took so many photos).  

They will be posted in series, so please brace yourself for the excitement of "Blossoms and the Water," "Blossoms in the Sky," "Scenic Blossoms," "Blossoms with Monuments," "Popcorn Blossoms," "A Close Look at Blossoms," "Blossom Trees," and "Blossoms in 3-D."

One thing you will not need to brace yourself for: a picture without blossoms.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh for the love of... just post the pictures already.

Mamanua said...

Oh, how I love those D.C. blossoms...very fond memories...sigh....gorgeous first posted blossom picture.