Tuesday, April 12, 2011

In-Loves

I was thinking last night how much I love my in-laws.


I often confuse people in conversation because I forget to tack on the "in-law" when I talk about them.


Saying things like "my brother and sister went there on their honeymoon..." often leads to raised eyebrows and curious looks.


But I think of my in-laws so often as my own siblings, that I just forget.


I would go so far as to say I love them so much, they are not my in-laws, but my in-loves (insert cheese into gag reflex).  It's true though.

So when I was thinking about them the other night and how much I loved them, I started to wonder how our family has been so lucky to attract such great people.   

Then it dawned on me.

We have this treasure:


Only because we first had her:


And there's only one person to thank for this joy:


And that's her:


And we were only lucky enough to get this beauty:


Because this guy was handsome enough to tempt her:


And there was no way we could have ever have hoped for this dreamboat:


If we didn't already have her:


So far we are 4 for 4 with being phenomenally blessed.

But I have a feeling it will be 8 for 8.


5 comments:

Mamanua said...

So true, so true. Beautifully put dear girl. You brought tears to my eyes, a smile to my lips and joy to my heart.

Kim Woodruff said...

We are the luckiest family ever. I think my favorite picture on there is the one of Robert in the middle of all of us. Talk about Prince Charming.

Sarah said...

I love our in-loves too!

Alison said...

Grace says, "I want the aunts and uncles to stop growing up."

Ashley said...

Please tell Grace that is one of my all time favorite comments ever made.