Thursday, April 7, 2011

Sew it begins...

I have a beautiful kind friend who has volunteered to teach me how to use her sewing machine.  Well, she didn't volunteer, I tricked her into thinking that we were going to start a sewing club, but every club meeting is centered around me learning how to use the machine and cutting out my patterns and sewing my projects.  I told her she could be the club president as a trade-off for doing all my work.


I'm starting with a simple blouse before I attempt my 30 by 30 dress.  I'm sew excited!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh wow look at you. That's sew great that you are working towards your goals!

Liz said...

It is sew much fun Ashley,almost an addiction, I wish I had more time for it.

Ashley said...

I sew wish you were here to help me learn how to do it, Liz!

Lil M said...

Nice usage of the the word sew Ashy, I like it. I just needled to tell you that. : )

Kate said...

You are so funny that you have me all stitched up.