Sunday, April 17, 2011

Me and Marsha


"My son is getting married and I was told in not so many words that I was not allowed to wear jeans or a kilt to the wedding.  I'm in BIG trouble."  ~Marsha

It's not very often you get to put your shopping skills to good use, but Friday night me and Marsha went out on the town with several missions 1) find a dress to her son's wedding 2) find an Easter dress for church and 3) try not to cry while trying to find dresses.

I don't want to brag, but with my skills and Marsha's hotness, we found both in less than an hour.  And there were no tears.  Just a lot of giggling and a lot of gasps at breathtaking beauty during the dressing room fashion show.

PS We debated about the hat but decided it was perhaps a purchase for our next shopping excursion.  We're baby stepping.

No comments: